Sunday 26 May 2013

Guy's Letter

Dear Faber,
Things have changed in our city. When I say changed, I mean our city does not exist anymore. It has been bombed to smithereens. Thank God that you planned your trip that day. Before the bombing I managed to escape the city and the Mechanical Hound. They lost my trace at the river. I am now with a group of former professors and I have joined a special organization. Thousands of books are being recorded by this organization; however, we have recorded them in our minds. Thousands of people are a part of this. Faber, my goal for the future is to wait for the people of our nation to come around. And when that time comes, we will be there to teach them everything we have stored in our minds. It is only a matter of time before our chance to truly speak to people with open ears. I hope to see you at the frontline with me when that day comes.

Until we meet again my friend,
Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment