Thursday 25 April 2013

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

What an amazing night! I had entered the Capulet's party with a morbid soul. I had lost hope on loving because Rosaline could not return my love for her; until, I had laid my eyes on the lovely and majestic Juliet, of the Capulets. Of course, at that time I had not known she was a Capulet. I thought to myself if I could only touch her flawless skin, my night would be satisfied. So I went to this angel and when I touched her I knew she was the one. Our eyes met and an instant connection was made between us. Then after some frivolous conversing that I don't recall of, our lips met and it was more than I could have imagined. The rest of the party was a daze until I found out this angel's name and more importantly her surname. Juliet Capulet, a Capulet of all people was who I fell in love with. As I left the party, I couldn't bear being alone. The next thing I remember is climbing over a wall and into the yard of the Capulet's mansion. Then I saw her. Juliet was on her balcony gazing at the stars. Her eyes shined like no other. She was speaking to herself but I could not make out what she was saying. Until she uttered the words that confessed her love for me. What ecstacy that was! I ended up shouting myself because of the pure excitement I felt. She told me to leave because I was in danger, but I could not care less of what danger there was, now knowing that the love of my life loves me. Our lips embraced again and we pledged our marriage for tomorrow! Then I left the magical yard asking myself if I was dreaming...



No comments:

Post a Comment